jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

P.S. I love you

St. Valentine's Day inspiration:


Exams are over and St. Valentine's day is coming! And with him there comes movie marathons, sweets, cocktail dresses, scarfs and flowes. That's my Valentine's inspirations and a review of a really romantic film. Enjoy it! ;)


Dejamos atrás los exámenes y nos adentramos en fechas de enamorados. Llega San Valentín y con él las marathones de películas románticas, dulces, vestidos, pañuelos y flores. Éstas son mis inspiraciones para este día más una reseña de un precioso film romántico a más no poder ;)







P.S. I LOVE YOU:


Dear Holly,
I don’t have much time. I don’t mean literally, I mean, you’re out buying icecream and you’ll be home soon. I have a feeling this is gonna be the last letter, because there is only one thing left to tell you. It isn’t to go down memory lane or make you buy a lamp, you can take care of yourself without any help from me. It’s to tell you how much you move me, how you’ve changed me. You made me a man, by loving me Holly. And for that, I am eternally grateful, literally.
If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you’ll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I’m a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I’m just a chapter in yours. There’ll be more. I promise. 



So here it comes, the big one: Don’t be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. 



P.S. I will always love you. 




P.D. TE QUIERO:




Querida Holly,


no tengo mucho tiempo. No literalmente, sino porqué has salido a comprar helados y volverás pronto. Esta será la última carta. Sólo queda una cosa por decirte. Esta carta no es para que me recuerdes ni para que compres una lámpara, puedes cuidar de ti misma sin mi ayuda. Es para decirte cómo me me he sentido , cómo me has cambiado. Me has convertido en un hombre queriéndome Holly... y por eso, te estoy eternamente agradecido...literalmente.


Quiero que me prometas algo, que nunca estarás triste, o insegura, o perderás por completo la fe. Que tratarás de verte con mis ojos. Gracias por aceptar ser mi esposa. Soy un hombre que no se arrepiente ¡Qué suerte he tenido! Tú has llenado mi vida Holly... Pero yo sólo soy un capítulo en la tuya. Habrá más. Te lo prometo.




Y ahora viene el gran consejo:




No tengas miedo a volver a enamorarte. Prepárate para esa señal que parece el fin del mundo.


P.D. Siempre te amaré.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario